The aims of the Friends of the Tumble Down Dick are simple:
- To manage the campaign to save the Tumbledown Dick from destruction.
- To acquire the building and land for the community.
- To create and maintain an inclusive community hub which the people of Rushmoor can enjoy and serve as a focal point for various community activities throughout the year;
- To re-establish the live music venue and pub venue.
- To promote historical awareness, and engage the community in local history.
- To provide educational and training opportunities for the youth of Rushmoor.
- To share knowledge and experience with other similar local groups.