Turley Associates, who have a long and successful track record working with major companies in redevelopment, were chosen as an “independent assessor” to conduct a Heritage Assessment on the Tumbledown Dick by Rushmoor Borough Council.
It should be noted that Turley Associates have also been used on numerous occasions by McDonalds.
Here is a selection of some of the work Turley have conducted for McDonalds.
- Proposed skypole signage at McDonald’s Restaurant, Linkwood Place, Linkwood Industrial Estate, Elgin, Moray, IV30 1HZ
- Display of an internally illuminated gantry sign at McDonalds, Fife Leisure Park, Dunfermline, Fife
- Erection of restaurant with drive through and take-away facilities | 6 Straiton Mains Pentland Retail Park Straiton Loanhead Midlothian
- Display of 5 roof signs and 1 wall sign and 4 freestanding signboards all internally illuminated at McDonalds, Fife Leisure Park, Dunfermline, Fife
- Erection of drive-thru restaurant – amendment of application, Braes Shopping Centre Castlemilk Arcade Glasgow
- Display of one internally illuminated sky pole sign, Braes Shopping Centre, Castlemilk Arcade, Glasgow